Please fill out the form below to register yourself or business with The Mississippi Commercial Fisheries United Incorporated. There is no fee to register although we do request at least two hours of volunteer service within one year of joining. The following criteria is requested to join:
* Required: Please include full name/or business name and a valid email address that you would like to receive information and business pertaining to MSCFU.
* Must select member type.
** Non-Mississippi residents are welcome to join as Non-Voting members but only resident commercial fishermen will retain voting rights.
- Types of commercial fishing and phone number are not required but are encouraged to help us better serve you.
- Please feel free to leave any comments or questions in the Message box.
As a member of The Mississippi Commercial Fisheries United, Inc. (MSCFU) you can be a part of the following:
- Regular meetings on issues important to members.
- Stay informed on fisheries openings/closures and pending state/federal legislation and regulations.
- Vote to advocate for or against issues that affect the livelihood of members.
- Provide a unified voice for all fishermen.
- Support high quality domestic seafood production and sustainable fisheries.
- Receive email newsletters, updates, and information on public meetings.