The Mississippi Commercial Fisheries United, Inc. (MSCFU) serves to protect the common interests of Mississippi's commercial fishing industry; promote sustainable fisheries through leadership in stewardship; and advocate on behalf of commercial fishermen, fishing businesses and consumers of the resources our industry provides. MSCFU is a registered non-profit Corporation with Mississippi Secretary of State. Originally established as the Mississippi Gulf Coast Fisherman's Organization, Inc. in 1974.
Wild, Sustainable, American Shrimp!
As a member of The Mississippi Commercial Fisheries United, Inc. (MSCFU) you can be a part of the following:
- Regular meetings on issues important to members.
- Stay informed on fisheries openings/ closures and pending state or federal legislation/ regulations.
- Vote to advocate for or against issues that affect the livelihood of members.
- Provide a unified voice to all members and have your voice heard.
- Support local fishermen and sustainable fisheries.
- Receive email newsletters, updates and notices of public meetings.